Has your creativity run low on blog topics? Start the New Year with a list of ideas that you can use in the future when you are seeking something to write about. Taking action now to improve your marketing in 2014 by developing subjects for writing your blog.
- Answer questions that you hear from co-workers or clients.
- Describe an ethical dilemma.
- Explain how to do something.
- Introduce a new tool or technology that relates to your work.
- Offer a lesson you might share with a co-worker.
- Pick a story online, provide a link and make comments related to your interests.
- Promote an industry or professional association event.
- Relate an incident that you saw when you were out shopping to your subject matter expertise.
- Tell a funny story with a workplace moral.
- Use a photo to illustrate a business idea.
- Write about overcoming a challenge.
Good luck filling up with fresh ideas to take Marketing Action in the New Year.